På denne side finder du de seneste jobopslag. Skriv endelig til os på email@example.com, hvis du har spørgsmål til karrieremuligheder hos REMAIN Birger Christensen, eller hvis du ønsker uddybende information om en specifik stilling
At Birger Christensen we are continuously working to embed sustainability in our business and integrate it into our decision-making, all driven by our strong mindset and culture. To us, a sustainable and responsible behavior is choosing to do our best every step of the way with great care towards each other and our planet. We believe that every action matters and even small efforts can generate a big impact.
We recognize that we still have a long way to go, we meet, and tackle challenges every day, with a solving mindset. We will continue to evolve our commitment to run a responsible and sustainable business, focusing on exquisite design and products in a high quality.
At Birger Christensen we are committed to creating a diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of experiences, backgrounds, age and perspectives. A diverse workforce is a strong part of our DNA. Everyone is encouraged and welcome to apply.
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of an international fashion business in rapid growth in a creative and informal environment with highly motivated, passionated and dedicated colleagues.
N.B. needs to be able to start immediately, preferably in November 2021 to work in the office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Ideally needs to be Danish and English speaking.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic full-time interns to join our Ecommerce team at the Birger Christensen office in Copenhagen.
As an intern, you will join a small and dedicated ecommerce team that cover both of Birger Christensen’s brands, ROTATE and REMAIN.
So if you thrive in an accelerating environment and would like to become proficient in e-commerce, digital marketing and graphic projects, this is the place for you!
- Uploading products
- Pick and pack orders for customers, and communicate with our warehouse
- Preparation of new collections
- Support on maintenance of our three websites
- Coordination of online campaigns and sales
- Participate in the planning of digital content for newsletters
- Customer service support
- Small graphic assignments
- Ad hoc tasks
- Someone who is digitally savvy and loves e-commerce and digital marketing
- Someone who thrives in an informal, creative and fast-paced environment
- Someone who loves to work independently and contribute with creative ideas
- Someone who is passionate about fashion and other creative fields
- Someone who is familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud and preferably has experience with InDesign and Photoshop
The internship is full time for a minimum of 3-6 months - strong preference to 6 months.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Wilma Chukwuma, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for a talented, structured, detail-oriented, and technically strong fit technician to join our construction department for our two in-house brands ROTATE and REMAIN.
The person we are looking for is passionate about fashion and wants to be part of our future journey as part of our Fitting team.
The candidate, is going to be a structured force in the team with high attention to details and you must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will become a part of a dynamic team, working closely together with our Design & Production team.
The position will be reporting to the Head of Design.
- Fitting and commenting of proto samples in collaboration with design
- Fitting and commenting of sales-, pre-production- and shipment samples
- Plan and book fitting models and book fitting sessions with involved people
- Take part of fitting sessions
- Carry out sample and fit comments and send to suppliers
- Communicate technical information and fit comments to external suppliers in Europe & Asia
- Development of measurement charts and grading for all sizes
- Development of measurements on new styles
- Development of patterns in Gerber CAD system
- Internal calendar planning for the department
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that deadlines are kept
- Work closely with the Design, Buying and Production team
- Update and adjust technical instructions in Delogue
- Approve care-label instructions from suppliers
- Communicate measurements and care instructions to the Operations team each season
- Follow up on potential production issues
- Ad hoc tasks
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- A passion for fit together with knowledge of current trends
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in the daily tasks
- Able to keep a clear overview of many running deadlines
- Thrive in an informal, creative and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Experienced user of Gerber
- Experience with Delogue PLM is a plus
- Focus on good workmanship of high-quality products
-Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- You are positive, solution-oriented and take responsibility for own areas
- Have a positive mindset and is a great team player
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
If you are interested, or if you have any questions about the position, please send email and application incl. CV to: email@example.com Att: Head of Design Cecilia Bruno Jessen with the title” Fitting Assistant".
If you have any questions regarding the position you can call: Bastian van Mackelenbergh +4520945023
Please send your application and resume as soon as possible and before March 31st, 2022.
Start date: 01.04.2022, preferably before.
FASHION DESIGN INTERN
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time intern to join our Design team at the Birger Christensen office in the center of Copenhagen.
As our intern, you will join and be a part of a small and dedicated Design team that covers both of Birger Christensen´s brands ROTATE & REMAIN.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and would like to hone your skills within Fashion and Design this is the place for you.
At Birger Christensen we can offer you a great learning opportunity within the fashion industry where you will get to know the entire process of the collection development. You will work across multiple areas of the business including Design, Production & Fitting.
- Support the Design team with development of the products
- Support in creating Technical Drawing and tech packs
- Prepare and maintain presentation boards with seasonal sketches, fabrics, color, print and trim
- Create, upload and manage tech packs through our PLM System Delogue
- Assisting the Design Team with maintaining organization
- Participate in the daily design operations and practical tasks in the design department
- Support with creative research and trend analyze
- Assist in Developing prints and color options
- Assists in making seasonal color cards & Fabric books
- Hands on & ad hoc assignments assignments
- Currently studying a degree in Fashion/Design
- You are positive and enthusiastic about design, people and your professional and personal development
- Must be creative, motivated, organized, detail oriented, enjoy working on individual tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines in a creative fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Someone who loves to work intendedly and contribute with creative ideas
- Someone who is passionated about fashion and our brands ROTATE & REMAIN
- Strong skills in Photoshop/Illustrator -Great Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
The internship is intended for Design Students who are enrolled in a fashion education scheme, it is full time, minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months.
The role is a non-paid and full-time internship.
Everyone is welcome and are encouraged to apply!
We look forward to hearing from you
We look forward to hearing from you
If you are interested to join us, please send your cover letter and CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATT: Head of Design Cecilia Bruno Jessen